Error 3S101/B on reorder forum

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

When I create or update any forum and need to reorder IPS returns the 3S101/B error. I need to reload the forum index page and reorder again. Take a look this video to view this error.

Can you take a look to solve it? Thanks a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 8:20 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

05/29 2022 still there

3S101/B We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Update: 
Only happens if the forum does not have any topics under...

If you add a topic, you do not get that warning....

This was first noted 20 days ago.  Based on past experience, it will generally take a release or two for the reported issue to make its way into a regular release.  It takes time once a bug is reported to:

• Get it assigned to a developer
  • The developer to figure out what is going on
  • The developer to code a fix
  • For the fix to be peer reviewed and confirmed
  • For it to be tested as part of a wider release
  • World release

I don't see anything noted about this in the 4.7.0 release notes, so most likely a fix had not been able to be made and pushed through all the steps above before they had to lock the build.  As a result, I would watch the July or August release notes to see if it makes it in one of those.  

18 hours ago, media said:

05/29 2022 still there

3S101/B We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Update: 
Only happens if the forum does not have any topics under...

If you add a topic, you do not get that warning....

You will generally see it as "In future release" on the tag if its been resolved. There is still an open bug report on this one

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Though I better mention that this also happens when re-ordering products, but only if you are viewing a list of products within a single product group list.

To get the error to manifest, you need to edit a product which is in a product group with a few items in it. Once you 'save' you are taken to a list of all the products within that group (not the full list of everything in all product groups). If you try to re-order the items here, the3S101/B We could not locate the item you are trying to view.  error will appear.

The top level re-ordering works fine.

This is most likely the same issue, but just flagging it, in-case.

• 1 month later...