Hi,

I have the following arrangement:

• Category
    • sub-category
      • forum1
      • forum2
      • forum3

forum1, 2 and 3 are questions forums.

I enabled combined fluid view on sub-category. However when I create topics on forums1, 2 and 3 and then go to sub-category no topics are shown.

Any idea why?

Cheers

Werner

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Can you take a screen shot of the right hand filter box when it is not showing any topics?

We are working on some tweaks for this feature to make it clearer which forums have been selected. 

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

No box is checked but numbers indicate that there are posts ins a few of the sub forums.

The list is longer than the screenshot shows but also scrolling down there are no check-marks.

In the following screenshot I checked a forum with posts but still nothing:

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage, Document

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please disable all 3rd party items including theme, by selecting customisations in the support area, then selecting disable. Check the issue in another tab while those are disabled. If you are then still having issues, please let us know

There are not any that should interfere with this but will try this anyways as next move.

Cheers

Werner

• Solution

Alright, found the culprit. Seems like Radical Tags breaks combined fluid view. Disabling this application fixes the issue. I hope @Makoto finds some time to fix this.

So this topic can be basically marked as solved since it is no issue with Invision itself but with 3rd party software.

Cheers

Werner

3 hours ago, AlexJ said:

@Makoto - Have same issue... can you please issue the update. @Armbian_Werner - Thanks for finding the root cause.🙂 

On 5/2/2022 at 8:12 AM, Armbian_Werner said:

Alright, found the culprit. Seems like Radical Tags breaks combined fluid view. Disabling this application fixes the issue. I hope @Makoto finds some time to fix this.

So this topic can be basically marked as solved since it is no issue with Invision itself but with 3rd party software.

Cheers

Werner

I'll have an update to address this released soon!