Using Cloudflare DNS for Invision hosted forum

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

• Solution

Unfortunately, you cannot use CloudFlare and our Cloud on a root domain. The root domain will need to be directly connected to our Cloud by changing your nameservers. You can setup a sub-domain in your DNS which is hosted in CloudFlare but you will need to utilize the bypass mode in CloudFlare (e.g. make it a DNS hosted record only).

Ultimately, you're paying us to provide and manage for you an enterprise-level cloud environment which is fast, reliable, and secure, there is no need to add CloudFlare on top of it 🙂 . If there is a feature you're looking from CloudFlare, please ask and we can let you know if it's available.

On 4/23/2022 at 4:20 PM, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, you cannot use CloudFlare and our Cloud on a root domain. The root domain will need to be directly connected to our Cloud by changing your nameservers. You can setup a sub-domain in your DNS which is hosted in CloudFlare but you will need to utilize the bypass mode in CloudFlare (e.g. make it a DNS hosted record only).

Ultimately, you're paying us to provide and manage for you an enterprise-level cloud environment which is fast, reliable, and secure, there is no need to add CloudFlare on top of it 🙂 . If there is a feature you're looking from CloudFlare, please ask and we can let you know if it's available.

After I setup a sub domain to my forums with bypass it does not work what could I be doing wrong?
https://forum.knox.gg/

Gives back an invalid response