Registration Error - EX0

Hi guys, we can't get any new members and I keep getting ex0 when I run tests. I tried to disable captcha and spam as I thought it might be related but still no joy. Please find the system error below:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(), 2 passed in /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code on line 9 and exactly 4 expected (0)
#0 /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(Array, Array)
#1 /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(240): IPS\core\modules\front\system\hook318::_createMember(Array, Array, NULL, Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(103): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->_registrationForm(NULL)
#3 /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#4 /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

#0 /home/ytekn890zxdc/public_html/init.php(995): IPS\_Log::log('ArgumentCountEr...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(ArgumentCountError))
#2 {main}

1 hour ago, teraßyte said:

The error log only mentions hook318 which doesn't help unfortunately. Do you have any applications or plugins related to the registration process? Like a plugin adding a field for new registrations or something.

That was my original thought - captcha or security questions. I removed them both to test and still nothing.

Could someone take a look for me please? 

10 hours ago, mulphy said:

Anyone available please?

It's Sunday today so I guess not. Someone from IPS will have a look tomorrow most likely.

P.S.: Captcha and Q&A are not plugins so disabling those wouldn't have any effect on the error. You need to check either in Applications or Plugins for modifications causing the issue.

Edited by teraßyte