Error 500 - Error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_forums' not found (0)

Error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_forums' not found (0)
#0 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(946): eval()
#1 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS\_Theme::overloadHooks('class_forums_fr...', 'IPS\\Theme\\Cache')
#2 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(797): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#3 /home/mazafaka/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php(99): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('forums', 'forums', 'front')
#4 /home/mazafaka/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php(38): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums->_forum(Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#5 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums->manage()
#6 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/mazafaka/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Please help, I have several errors that are only observed in the theme that I installed from IPBFOCUS, there must be a bad configuration or something like that, these errors appeared suddenly, I don't know the cause.

If switching to the default IPS theme makes it work again it's probably better if you ask the theme's author for help.

A first guess would be that the theme was not imported properly. Try deleting and re-importing it. If that still doesn't work maybe you're using the wrong theme version compared to the forum version you're using.