Some members can't access forum

I'm having an issue where some of my members (old and new) can't access my forum. They click the link in my membership and it just takes them to a login or change your password page. I use MemberPress and an SSO plugin. Guests are able to access the forum though. 

I can't figure out what to do. 

12 minutes ago, Billie Gardner said:

I'm having a problem with paying members where some of them can't access the forum. 

You would need to contact the author if they are unable to authenticate via your third party SSO.

When you say cant access, and paying members, could you provide information on this? Paying where (subcriptions our side? If so, what subscription?) and what do you mean by cant access? Cant log in, or are not seeing what you would expect them to once they are logged in?

I ask the above as depending where you are having issues, it may or may not be the SSO.

4 minutes ago, Billie Gardner said:

They pay through MemberPress. When they click the link in my membership to go to the forum they are taken to a login page to log in again even though they are already. 

This would, unfortunately, be the SSO if they are not being logged in correctly or passed to the community once they are logged in.