Honour available "payment method" for products (bug)

GiulioPua

Hi there!

It's strange for me to write it here, because it's not about a new feature, but about a bug...

Inside product settings->store settings I can choose available payment methods.

And you wrote as description of this setting: "Customers will only be able to pay for this product and renewals with the payment methods selected"

But when I'm choosing only a manual payment method for a product, on renewal date those who has a card on file (stripe) are billed through stripe!

So, stripe should not be available for this product, because my choice is ONLY manual payment, and users are not giving their permission to be billed through stripe for this product, BUT they will if they bough some other products through stripe and saved their card on file.

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/466786-product-renewal-trough-stripe-instead-of-manual/

In this topic it was said to me that it is an intentional behaviour, but it's clearly NOT, because, again, you wrote it in the setting description: "Customers will only be able to pay for this product and renewals with the payment methods selected"

So can you please make it work as intended in setting description? (by honouring available payment method setting for products, like for example it's honoured available in countries setting for payment methods)