I'm unable to upgrade to the latest version

Go to solution Solved by AngelsWin.com,

23 hours ago, Jim M said:

This is due to you are on the latest release. Is there something which is prompting you to this?

Yeah, now whenever I sign into the admin portal it gives me two options. Continue with upgrade or go to admin. 

Once I'm signed in, this is the message I have at the top, prompting me to upgrade to the latest version which when I try it says there are no applications available to upgrade. 

2056136023_ScreenShot2022-04-14at10_28_38AM.thumb.png.79e7e43b161e2801ae326a7e1fd54966.png

Clicking the "Upgrade Now" button in the notification you screenshotted is what leads you to that "No applications to upgrade page"?

If so, please provide us access to your community by please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Clicking the "Upgrade Now" button in the notification you screenshotted is what leads you to that "No applications to upgrade page"?

If so, please provide us access to your community by please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Yep, that is correct. I have updated my login credentials in the Review/Update Access Information in Stored Access, @Jim M.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

It looks like there is an upgrade now in place when I go to your community. When I go to /admin/upgrade, I am seeing that there are applications available to upgrade. Are you still seeing this?

Hi @Jim M I will have to try again tomorrow morning. Is your support team available in case I run into any issues? 

4 minutes ago, Charles Richter said:

Hi @Jim M I will have to try again tomorrow morning. Is your support team available in case I run into any issues? 

The upgraded files appear to still be present so I would advise running this now or you may encounter issues on your community.

We are available during regular business hours. Emergency support is available but may be slower outside of regular business hours.

• Solution
18 hours ago, Jim M said:

The upgraded files appear to still be present so I would advise running this now or you may encounter issues on your community.

We are available during regular business hours. Emergency support is available but may be slower outside of regular business hours.

Hi Jim, I was able to complete the upgrade with no issues. Thank you for the support.