Move banned members to group

Hi,

I recently purchased  the plugin "Change Group After Ban Member". Now I want to retrospectively move all banned members to the Group "Banned".  I do the following:

• Members - Search Cogwheel > Leave everything default > Click "Search"> Select "Banned" Filter>"Move members found">Select Group>OK

It then says something like "members queued for moving" - but nothing ever happens. I waited for several days now... Can't find any errors in logs.

What can I do?

7 minutes ago, _Vault_ said:

Hi,

I recently purchased  the plugin "Change Group After Ban Member". Now I want to retrospectively move all banned members to the Group "Banned".  I do the following:

• Members - Search Cogwheel > Leave everything default > Click "Search"> Select "Banned" Filter>"Move members found">Select Group>OK

It then says something like "members queued for moving" - but nothing ever happens. I waited for several days now... Can't find any errors in logs.

What can I do?

If it is my plugin, it doesn’t work like that. As stated, it will move members when you ban definitely a member via warn system. That’s all.

This plugin will give admin the ability to choose a group to move the member when a moderator bans this member via Warn System. It will also add ability to disallow SUSPENDED members to start or replies to topics in specific forums chosen on Admin CP (plugin settings).

It doesn’t do anything at all in ACP members page.

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

If it is my plugin, it doesn’t work like that. As stated, it will move members when you ban definitely a member via warn system. That’s all.

Thanks, yes it's your plugin and I know how it's supposed to work but, as we have already several hundred banned members, I want to move the "old banned members" to that group as well. And this task is not working.

7 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

I assume you mean the following plugin:

If so, that would be supported not by IPS itself, but instead by the plugin author.  According to the plugin's support notes, it says the following topic should be used for support:

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that plugin. Just wanted to give it a bit of context.

It's not about that plugin at all. It's about "mass moving members from the "Banned" filter to group XYZ"

image.png.889570d86500a1202acf952b70e51644.png

image.thumb.png.7f90fcbffe1f0315f96a649a814f8ac4.png

image.png.49210bdfdca09a10eb1df183263203df.png

image.png.225ecb3032e22df6671fe0495d5001f0.png

> Nothing ever happens!

Edited by _Vault_

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 4/11/2022 at 9:41 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Updated ACP access. SFTP requires some more work on my end, please let me know if thats needed.