help with this error from xenforo to invisioncommunity

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

previously I had an error with the conversion from xenforo to invisioncommunity they were solved now that I want to convert it in production I have this error

image.png

#0 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/system/File/File.php(1559): IPS\File\_FileSystem->contents()
#1 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/applications/convert/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildProfilePhotos.php(94): IPS\_File->thumbnail()
#2 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\convert\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildProfilePhotos->run()
#3 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#4 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}()
#5 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(136): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#6 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#7 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#9 /home/hostingunlock/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

image.thumb.png.5faf819e19090300e18b99881ed2dc3b.png

13 hours ago, Hostingunlock said:

always active Stuart Silvester thanks for the answer I wanted to start my forum in production after it was reported that the errors had been solved in the previous version but I have this error right now if it is solved please let me know

Stuart has already responded to you on the ticket. Please check your email as you will see the response there. Just letting you know in case you missed that 🙂 

If it can be solved, thanks for the quick response, although I think I will stay in xenforo due to the problem of ad placement by adsense, since I was interested in putting ads within the themes, but I have gotten tired of looking for a way and I have not been able to. my website is paid with adsense advertising if in the future they can add more locations to adsense ads it would be a success I have read several topics here about it for example as shown in the images the truth I wanted to migrate to invisioncommunity because I can have more control over my forum but I won't be able to because of that simple problem

yes the conversion problem was solved but as I mentioned above I will not be able to stay in invisioncommunity because of the above

yes the conversion problem was solved but as I mentioned above I will not be able to stay in invisioncommunity because of the above