Major Problem since upgrading

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Have updated to 4.12 and now I am faced with the subscriptions page that will not move - that is I cannot access any other pages from the menu as it always reverts to the subscriptions page.  I cannot sign out as it keeps reverting to the subscriptions page.  I cannot use the blocks menu as it keeps ... you get the picture.  If I'm not signed in there is no issue - I've cleared the caches and there is nothing showing in the support as anything untowards.  All applications are up-to-date.

The issue is only present when signed in, but once signed in it's impossible to sign out.  Any help would be most appreciated.  This is the page that is constant:

image.thumb.png.fd8416518d22bb1c0eddaa38e8b6dcb8.png

This was not an issue before updating to 4.12 and if this is new in 4.12 why would it apply to Admins?

Subscriptions are required on registering but that is all.  Is there a setting anywhere to state what groups are required to have a subscription?  This is not what was expected.  More help would be appreciated.

• Solution
2 minutes ago, Davyc said:

This was not an issue before updating to 4.12 and if this is new in 4.12 why would it apply to Admins?

Subscriptions are required on registering but that is all.  Is there a setting anywhere to state what groups are required to have a subscription?  This is not what was expected.  More help would be appreciated.

This is a new feature to 4.6.12. You will want to check this topic out: