Remaining Downloads Block

HDiddy

Looking for a simple block that would show how many downloads are remaining for a user when download limits are turned on. Additionaly when clicking on the link in the block an overlay screen should show the last  number of downloads in that specific time frame.

11 hours ago, DawPi said:

I have something like this.

screen_1.png

screen_2.png

This only maybe half of what I am looking for.  What I need is something that tells users you have X amount of downloads remaining for the day.  So if they can download 25 files per day and they have already downloaded 10, it should say they have 15 downloads left. The time is nice once they get to their last download as it  basically will tell them when things reset.

I have this from @DawPi, works good. I would be interested in any updates. I do think a simple

X amount of downloads remaining for the day/week/month would be nice. My settings are as such:

image.png.bac8eb1e93d43edd7205111bf1aae4f8.png

If a user has downloaded 2 files yesterday and now 2 today, they have 6 left for the week and see:

image.png.5f203618339794b1108dc5ac5d0d54fc.png

I almost wish it was simple like:

Downloads Remaining

Day     Week   Month

0             6           16

On 4/2/2022 at 8:35 PM, AlexWebsites said:

I have this from @DawPi, works good. I would be interested in any updates. I do think a simple

X amount of downloads remaining for the day/week/month would be nice. My settings are as such:

image.png.bac8eb1e93d43edd7205111bf1aae4f8.png

If a user has downloaded 2 files yesterday and now 2 today, they have 6 left for the week and see:

image.png.5f203618339794b1108dc5ac5d0d54fc.png

I almost wish it was simple like:

Downloads Remaining

Day     Week   Month

0             6           16

What I am looking for is a persistent block.  It seems this only shows when a user has maxed out their downloads. I like your idea of "Downloads Remaining" I would just like it in a block so I can put it where I like on my site.  The additional information should be provided in a overly when clicked or when the user hovers over the block.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...