Feature My File

Hello,

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

With renewals turned off, it doesn't seem that files are being unfeatured when the time runs out.

Of course. If you haven't a date to expire the purchase, which is renewal term goal (in days, months or years), when do you think it should be unfeatured? The file will remain feature indefinitely.

Not using a renewal, you only have the purchase date, thus you can't expire the purchase. The unfeature "routine" runs when the purchase is expired.

Below you can see two files, first without renewal and second with renewal:

yzT84oj.png

The second will be unfeatured.

Oh, well yeah that would make sense. When I originally requested an optional renewal I was under the impression it would still expire when it was suppose to.

Problem with the automatic renewal is it's been confusing our customers if they purchase a feature for a day because the renewal generates immediately. I would be great if it still expired but renewals were option. That way you can purchase say 1 week and it will expire by itself and the customer doesnt have to worry about renewals.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not able to purchase features on the latest version of IPS

Error: Access to undeclared static property IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\MiscellaneousCharge::$nitialInterval (0)
#0 /home/--/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/checkout/checkout.php(1249): IPS\nexus\Invoice\_Item->__get('nitialInterval')
#1 /home/--/public_html/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(749): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\_checkout->_pay(Array)
#2 /home/--/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\dp47cartdownloads_hook_dp47cartDownFrontCheckoutCode->_pay(Array)
#3 /home/--/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/checkout/checkout.php(170): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#4 /home/--/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\_checkout->manage()
#5 /home/--/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/checkout/checkout.php(57): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/--/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\_checkout->execute()
#7 /home/--/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}