number of files display problem

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

I just converted my xenforo to invisioncommunity the process was completed successfully and the rebuilds as well but I am facing a problem that the amount of file is not displayed in the download area

as i show in the picture

image.png

image.png

the image shows that there are 0 files I do not know if it will be an error but when clicking on one of the selected ones for example Combination/Combination it has the amount of 793 files can you help me with this I repeat the import worked well and the reconstruction was completed in the same way way. I have this error. Can you help me?

In conclusion, the number of files is not displayed, but the files are there, there are files, how can I fix that?

I did a test creating a file if it is shown as shown where it says Combination/Combination everything works fine but that is my problem it does not re-display the amount of file of my old xenforo

Edited by Hostingunlock

Are there subcategories under these items? If so, the parent category would only show the files directly in that category, not any subcategories. If this is not the case, please ensure that all background tasks have finished from your conversion. You can check this by going to ACP -> System -> Dashboard -> Background Processes. If that still does not resolve your issue, please add access details in the Client Area and we can assist further.

I just left you the access data please, if it solves the problem I would like you to detail what I have to do because I am using a test domain and vps with the support of the original xenforo forum for when you want to put it into production and to know what do in case of this problem

Another problem that I have apart from this is that in the import some links work, others do not example

image.png

When clicking on the link what it does is return me to the same page of the post I will leave the link of thema in the access note of the support

When I click on the edit theme, I click on the link and this appears

image.png

el problema seria este creo 

the problem would be this I think as the image indicates

unfurl=true

please, if you find a solution to these two problems, I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve it, since, as I told you, I am using vps and domain as a test and I await your prompt response and excuse my English

Edited by Hostingunlock

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you follow the advice by my colleague first of all, and then let us know the result of that?

I just checked everything the user mentioned Jim M

I just reviewed everything mentioned by the user, I have been reviewing for 3 days and I have not been able to solve it, I have already reviewed everything that tim m said

• Solution

Hi,

I have fixed the category counts for you, that was a converter bug which we'll have fixed in a future release. The link looks like it may have been malformed in your original software, but we'll need to look further to confirm. We'll move this to a ticket to look further since we'll need database access.

6 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Hi,

I have fixed the category counts for you, that was a converter bug which we'll have fixed in a future release. The link looks like it may have been malformed in your original software, but we'll need to look further to confirm. We'll move this to a ticket to look further since we'll need database access.

could you tell me what the procedure was please to be able to apply it during the conversion of the original forum since it is in production as I mentioned above it is a vps and test domain can you detail the process of the solution

2 hours ago, Hostingunlock said:

could you tell me what the procedure was please to be able to apply it during the conversion of the original forum since it is in production as I mentioned above it is a vps and test domain can you detail the process of the solution

please I am waiting for the answer on the solution of the fixed the category counts how did you do it what was the process

8 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

It is a code change that will be included in future versions. It isn't something you can do yourself.

I understand then I will consult it again when it is in production mode so that it can repair this error again since I am doing a test as I mentioned before I'll let you know right here

Edited by Hostingunlock

15 minutes ago, Hostingunlock said:

I understand then I will consult it again when it is in production mode so that it can repair this error again since I am doing a test as I mentioned before

Create a PHP file in your community root with the following contents, then open it in your web browser.

<?php

include 'init.php';

\IPS\Task::queue( 'core', 'RebuildItemCounts', array( 'class' => 'IPS\downloads\File', 'count' => 0 ), 4, array( 'class' ) );
\IPS\Task::queue( 'core', 'RebuildContainerCounts', array( 'class' => 'IPS\downloads\Category', 'count' => 0 ), 5, array( 'class' ) );

echo 'complete';

Then delete the file and the background tasks will then recalculate the file counts.

41 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Create a PHP file in your community root with the following contents, then open it in your web browser.

<?php

include 'init.php';

\IPS\Task::queue( 'core', 'RebuildItemCounts', array( 'class' => 'IPS\downloads\File', 'count' => 0 ), 4, array( 'class' ) );
\IPS\Task::queue( 'core', 'RebuildContainerCounts', array( 'class' => 'IPS\downloads\Category', 'count' => 0 ), 5, array( 'class' ) );

echo 'complete';

Then delete the file and the background tasks will then recalculate the file counts.

Thank you Stuart Silvester 😍😍😍😍