Rotated images after upload

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi all! For a few days now, some (few) users have had the problem that the images taken with their smartphone are loaded rotated from the forum.
I know that is likely to be on the users end and not our end, but what can you recommend to them?

Thank you!

@Marc Stridgen to me they are LG and Xiaomi.

EXIF Support enabled
Supported EXIF Version 0220
Supported filetypes JPEG, TIFF
Multibyte decoding support using mbstring enabled
Extended EXIF tag formats Canon, Casio, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Samsung, Panasonic, DJI, Sony, Pentax, Minolta, Sigma, Foveon, Kyocera, Ricoh, AGFA, Epson
Directive Local Value Master Value
exif.decode_jis_intel JIS JIS
exif.decode_jis_motorola JIS JIS
exif.decode_unicode_intel UCS-2LE UCS-2LE
exif.decode_unicode_motorola UCS-2BE UCS-2BE
exif.encode_jis no value no value
exif.encode_unicode ISO-8859-15 ISO-8859-15

On 3/30/2022 at 11:16 PM, Randy Calvert said:

The beta is available now. IPS does not give exact dates and instead just notes when it’s ready. But I would imagine within a few weeks based on past releases. 

Is the Beta 4.6.11?

Edit: I just found the Beta

Edited by Alan Knight

9 minutes ago, Alan Knight said:

Thank you but the option is not there for me.

Software downloads are only available for self-hosted clients. As you are on cloud, we would need to handle any beta changes for you via a ticket. I can move this to a ticket, if you would like? Please be aware that beta software can have errors/issues which are not immediately resolved. Only asking for a beta if you understand this and can go a few days with errors/issues present.

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Software downloads are only available for self-hosted clients. As you are on cloud, we would need to handle any beta changes for you via a ticket. I can move this to a ticket, if you would like? Please be aware that beta software can have errors/issues which are not immediately resolved. Only asking for a beta if you understand this and can go a few days with errors/issues present.

Thank you for the explanation. I will just wait for the release. Appreciate your help and no need for a ticket.