how to revert changes without admincp access

I've installed an application that was outdated and has caused a lot of errors with the forum

I  cannot access the admin cp to remove the application due to "[[Template core/admin/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]"

Any help? I don't have forum backups. Should backup my database and reinstall invision?

[spoiler]

Error: Interface 'IPS\Content\ReportCenter' not found (0)
#0 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/init.php(729): require_once()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\collab\\Coll...')
#2 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/applications/collab/Application.php(407): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\collab\\Coll...')
#3 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/applications/collab/Application.php(546): IPS\collab\_Application::activeCollab(false)
#4 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(29): IPS\collab\_Application::affectiveCollab()
#5 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php(795): IPS\collab_hook_ipsApplication::allExtensions('core', 'GroupLimits', false, 'core')
#6 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(335): IPS\_Member->get_group()
#7 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(428): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get('group')
#8 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Session/Front.php(255): IPS\collab_hook_ipsMember->__get('group')
#9 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->read('f39bb65ec324e3a...')
#10 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Session/Session.php(94): session_start()
#11 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(412): IPS\_Session::i()
#12 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(307): IPS\_Theme::currentThemeId()
#13 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(62): IPS\_Theme::i()
#14 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\collab_hook_ipsDispatcherFront::baseCss()
#15 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(87): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#16 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\collab_hook_ipsDispatcherFront->init()
#17 /home/xtgcommu/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#18 {main}

[/spoiler]

8 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

Thank you Sonya. So I've created the constants.php file and added in the "RECOVERY_MODE" constant to my forums directory and now have access to my admin cp with the default theme. Although unfortunately, I cannot uninstall the application.

Here's the error: 

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.