Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error.

Go to solution Solved by Matt,

Hello, all forum is down. unique message error this:

Similar error in dashboard  after admin access.

I should point out that the website ran out of space and now that I fixed that error, this happens.

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edited by MataVirgenes

Error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_chatbox_front_global' not found in /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(946) : eval()'d code:11
Stack trace:
#0 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(946): eval()
#1 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS\_Theme::overloadHooks('class_chatbox_f...', 'IPS\\Theme\\Cache')
#2 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(797): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#3 /home/mazafaka/public_html/applications/chatbox/Application.php(385): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global', 'chatbox', 'front')
#4 /home/mazafaka/public_html/uploads/template_16_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(6831): IPS\chatbox\_Application->chatBar()
#5 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('Patty puta call...', '\n\n\n\n<div class=...', Array)
#6 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#7 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#8 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(687): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#9 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#10 /home/mazafaka/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Where is the technical support so that I can help to solve this problem?

• Management

Hi,

I note that you posted this at around 3am my time, and we're at 3pm on the same day and we're already working to help you. 🙂

Can you update your FTP details on file, and I can take a look. I just tried to gain access but the authentication details have changed.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hola,

Observo que publicaste esto alrededor de las 3 a. m., hora mía, y estamos a las 3 p. m. del mismo día y ya estamos trabajando para ayudarte. 🙂

¿Puedes actualizar tus datos de FTP en el archivo y puedo echar un vistazo? Acabo de intentar obtener acceso, pero los detalles de autenticación han cambiado.

Ok. It is ready.

10 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

Your third party chatbox application is what is causing the issue according to the error message.  If you cannot login to the ACP, you can attempt to use recovery mode to disable 3rd party applications/plugins so you can login again.

Thank you, I'll have it in mind