how can I bulk remove users from a user group?

Hello,

1. How can I bulk remove users from a user group? When I do a custom search in ACP, I have the option to prune and move, but I don't want to move users to another user group. I only want to remove them from a specific user group.
  2. How can I bulk remove users whose registration has the VALIDATING status? I can't find a way to do it. Besides, every time I try to delete one manually, ACP will switch to VIEW ALL users again, disregarding the VALIDATING tab selection. It makes the process super slow.

Thanks

Edited by OptimusBain

26 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

With regard validation, are you referring to admin validation or email validation?

I am referring to email validation, see screenshot.

image.thumb.png.dcaaad3b05324bd23a28b3ef302a79af.png

There is no way to perform a mass move, you already replied to me that it's not possible. But it's not only that, when I manually remove one of the members in the validating column, ACP will refresh and display ALL. So, in order to eliminate dozens of emails, it's going to take a lot of time because there is no batch and ACP refreshes and resets the paging navigation and the category 😞

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry to bring this topic up again, but I would like to delete a members group together with its users completely from the database.

How can I do it? Whenever I try to remove a group, the only option I see is to move its users to another existing group.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.