user comment permissions on articles

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I can't find any information on user comments on article pages.  I want to stop guests from posting comments on our article pages.  I can find info on permissions for the calendar and forum, but nothing about the rest of the site and there isn't anything that seems to control that within the permissions for Guests in the group settings either.  Any ideas? Thanks.

• Solution

For Pages Databases, the permissions would be set in ACP -> Pages -> Databases -> on your database, click the down arrow -> Permissions.

Please note that if you are using Post Before Registration Guests will be able to post in areas that your base member group can post in. However, it will not show until the user has registered completely.

27 minutes ago, Jim M said:

For Pages Databases, the permissions would be set in ACP -> Pages -> Databases -> on your database, click the down arrow -> Permissions.

Please note that if you are using Post Before Registration Guests will be able to post in areas that your base member group can post in. However, it will not show until the user has registered completely.

thank you Jim !