How to share topic but remove forum from title?

When I share a topic from my forums for example on Twitter it shows the title but always includes the name of the forum, is there a way to share the title and links but in a way that the forum name is excluded ? 

See the image below, you will see that I want to share everything but remove the words 'Open Forum' in this case. I know I can do this manually but just wondered if there was another option, any help appreciated.

388162129_Screenshot2022-03-10at17_10_31.png.dd1c9babb4d0bf9700d3c4f567ae4640.png

You may wish to check that your og:title tag on your community exists and has not been customized and that you're on the latest release. The og:title tag, which Facebook should be referencing, does not include the forum name by default. 

image.png

Here is Facebook's debugger tool with this URL:

image.png

Following up: it looks like you're using your mobile's share tool or otherwise. The mobile OS is likely just grabbing the HTML title tag which does include the forum name. To remove this, you would need to customize your HTML title tag as there is not a setting to remove this in the core software.