Group Promotions Not Working Since 4.6.11

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Our use case:

User joins and registers and is in New Member group.

Once they post in New Member Intros forum and it is approved, Group Promotions upgrades them to Member group (for full access to the site), when Post Count = 1.

Since upgrading to 4.6.11, it is simply not working.

I haven't changed anything. Is it because @Matt is currently looking at our other problem perhaps?

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Could I confirm the site? Its assigned as the .co.uk one at present. 

Negative. .com 
We emailed requesting the .co.uk be removed from our account last year.

6 minutes ago, Emediate said:

I just changed it to "Exactly 1" instead of "More than 0" but no difference.

Either setting in theory should be OK I would think.

Ah I see. It would not change until they do something on the site. It would work immediately if they post, but not immediately when you change a rule. Once they do another action they would be promoted

No, those changes were after the rule should have triggered when another new member joined and should have been approved. I can do a test user manually now to prove if you like?

@Marc Stridgen I just tested with a manual registration (Test User) and approval. Still not promoted to Member group. 😞

Edited by Emediate

I've moved this to a ticket to be further investigated as I tried a few different things with that user and couldn't get them to be promoted. You should receive further correspondence on this issue via email from the ticket soon.

In case anyone else is experiencing this, it has been acknowledge as a bug in Invision.

I have investigated the issue you reported and the problem appears to be a bug in the current release of Invision Community.

I have submitted a potential solution for the issue described here and upon review by the development team the fix should be included in an upcoming release of Invision Community. Unfortunately, at this time I am unable to say exactly which release this fix will be included in.

We do apologize for the trouble. Thank you again for letting us know, and don't hesitate to let us know if you run into any other problems!

Hoping a patch doesn't take too long as this is a fundamental feature required for our every day use.