Guest SignUp widgets issue

When you use this widget, and if you do a html5 validation test, you will notice this test report issue

1157212796_Screenshotat2022-03-09223741.png.a438de4c929b3add231ed009a3bbce86.png.

The solution that I implemented in my live site and works correctly is - in a template core_front_widgets / guestSignUp

find:

<p class="ipsType_richText ipsType_contained">
		        {$text|raw}
		    </p>

and remove

</p>

For me - this widget works correctly and test validation html5 does not take into account the issue.

You may be actually missing a closing paragraph tag elsewhere if you are seeing this as I cannot reproduce this on a fresh installation. If you have any custom inserted HTML, please ensure that you have closed all tags.

On 3/9/2022 at 11:15 PM, Jim M said:

You may be actually missing a closing paragraph tag elsewhere if you are seeing this as I cannot reproduce this on a fresh installation. If you have any custom inserted HTML, please ensure that you have closed all tags.

Now with version 4.6.11 I have created a new theme, with copies of the default IPS theme - this error exists again.
You're doing a new installation - but you're only using one language pack, this error can be caused by using multiple language packs ... I'm using two language packs.
Please check. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Now with version 4.6.11 I have created a new theme, with copies of the default IPS theme - this error exists again.
You're doing a new installation - but you're only using one language pack, this error can be caused by using multiple language packs ... I'm using two language packs.
Please check. Thanks.

I would recommend eliminating any custom HTML, this could be in the block itself, customized language packs, third party applications/plugins or elsewhere, not just the theme. However, I still am unable to reproduce this even with 2 language packs.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

I would recommend eliminating any custom HTML, this could be in the block itself, customized language packs, third party applications/plugins or elsewhere, not just the theme. However, I still am unable to reproduce this even with 2 language packs.

I find nothing unfortunately ....
Maybe this happens with my installation because:
- I use Pages as my homepage
- I also use a template with 3 columns for this page
I see differences - when I compare this widget on a two-column site and with my site.
An empty class "p" before the text of the guest message appears in my source code, as well as an empty "p" class after this message.
These empty "p" classes are missing from the editor's source code for this widget, but they do exist on the source page.
But even if these empty "p" classes exist, they are self-contained - and should not create a validation error.
This is an empty "p" class after the class title h2

<p class="ipsType_richText ipsType_contained"> </p>

and after the end of the guest text message is this ...

<p>	&nbsp;</p>

I'm also doing an experiment - an empty guest widget with only one letter for the title. The same issue thing happens ...