I got too many these type of error

Are these still occurring? If so, it looks like a few hooks are being thrown in here to cause an issue so I would advise disabling any third party applications/plugins then try to see if the error is still present. If it isn't, this would be an issue with one of those third party applications/plugins which you would need to review which one and reach out to the author for assistance.

If the error does not have a recent date/time in the log and you cannot reproduce it at the URL, it likely can be ignored and you will want to check your log purge settings to ensure they are set to the advised 30 days.

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

Are these still occurring? If so, it looks like a few hooks are being thrown in here to cause an issue so I would advise disabling any third party applications/plugins then try to see if the error is still present. If it isn't, this would be an issue with one of those third party applications/plugins which you would need to review which one and reach out to the author for assistance.

If the error does not have a recent date/time in the log and you cannot reproduce it at the URL, it likely can be ignored and you will want to check your log purge settings to ensure they are set to the advised 30 days.

so it's cause by third party plugs/aps? got it, thanks!

1 minute ago, SUBRTX said:

so it's cause by third party plugs/aps? got it, thanks!

You will need to test this that it is not underlying but that is what it seems from the stack trace you've provided.

Again though, if the error does not have a recent date/time in the log and you cannot reproduce it at the URL, it likely can be ignored and you will want to check your log purge settings to ensure they are set to the advised 30 days.