(Support) Binance Pay Gateway

21 hours ago, OptimusBain said:

Have you tried the renewals? I would buy it if it works with renewals. Is there a way to confirm that it works? Thanks

Even if it wouldn't work right now, I can assure you @Kirill Gromov would fix this very fast.

Auto Renewals will ofc never work with this because it's not acting like a "credit card", if you mean smth like that.

Edited by ZLTRGO
25 minutes ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello, yes. IPS generates a renewal invoice, the user goes to the invoice and pays for it in the same way as when buying a new product. 

Thanks a lot. One question, is there a way to select which coins as accepted as payment and/ ignore certain coins? Thanks 

Just now, OptimusBain said:

Я зарегистрировался, ввел информацию и сгенерировал API. Нужно ли ждать одобрения Binance? Я вошел в настройки API, и плагин, похоже, работает. Я еще ничего не оплатил, но вроде работает.

No, nothing more to wait, now it works. 😉 

Стоит сделать уточнение что данный модуль подходит только для граждан Европы, т.к. им только доступна корпоративная верификация. Жаль выкинутых денег(

4 hours ago, fortek said:

Стоит сделать уточнение что данный модуль подходит только для граждан Европы, т.к. им только доступна корпоративная верификация. Жаль выкинутых денег(

Hello, What exactly is the problem you're having?

4 hours ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello, What exactly is the problem you're having?

image.png.8cf88d02d7ee94f5ee8ce12dd33f8bfd.png

Я сделал заявку на создание магазина в мерчанте Бинанса. Но верификация не получает нужного статуса. Из раздела Помощи, написано что корпоративная верификация доступна только в Европе, т.е. жители РФ пролетают с приемом платежей.
Как подать заявку на верификацию организации | Binance

2 minutes ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello, I don't think this will work with .us

Ok, yeah I have a friend in Canada and he can use Binance.com, but I think legally if you are in the USA you must use the .US version of the website or risk them finding out about your account and shutting it down.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...