Expired subscriptions should be removed.

Gauravk

I've got some ideas I want to look at for this situation, deleting existing subscriptions (and thus removing records of purchases) isn't one of them though. If they're upgrading to a higher tier subscription, they could renew the one they have now and then upgrade it. I know it isn't ideal, but it's a working upgrade path.

However, not seeing an error message when the member tries to log in is not intended, I have filed a bug report for that and we'll take a look. They should be seeing an explanation for the issue instead.

• 1 month later...

IPS NEVER gives firm release dates.  The note something is actually already fixed and is in testing is as close as you’re going to get. 

Asking about it daily is not going to help make the release happen any sooner.  In fact it just might make it slide into an even later release if the pushing gets too annoying. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

In fact it just might make it slide into an even later release if the pushing gets too annoying. 🙂 

Good luck, then we will start sharing the facts with all social platforms, reviews, and IPS new customers.

Edited by Gauravk