Cannot start Member conversion from WoltLab 3.1

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I am attempting to convert from WoltLab to IPB, and so far it has gone fine with the exception of converting Members.  It worked fine for Profile Fields, Profile Field Groups, Emoticons, Member Groups, Forums, Topics, and Posts.  So the connection can be made from IPB to the old host, credentials are fine, db names/tables are correct, etc.  The error I'm experiencing is specific to converting Members only.  Screenshot attached showing the error "The path entered appears to be invalid" for avatars and coverPhotos.

I dropped a path.php file into that location to confirm the path, screenshot also attached.  What is the expected format here?  I have tried including/not including the full absolute path including \home, \public_html, both backslash and forward slash versions, tried URI format vs absolute path, using '../' and '..\' to see if maybe I could tell it to navigate up from whatever its starting directory is, many other combinations but with no luck. 

The folder location is definitely there, it seems like I'm just not formatting how it wants.  Any way to override that being a required field or am I missing documentation somewhere and what it's specifically asking for?  I would even be fine with IPB default avatars and not even bringing them over if I could inform the conversion to simply ignore those fields, but they are required by the form and cannot be blank.

IPB System and Converter applications both on version 4.6.9.

Any guidance appreciated!  Bear in mind please I'm new to IPB so completely ready to hear that I'm missing something obvious or overlooking a simple thing 🙂

perscom-conversion-error1.png

perscom-conversion-error2.png

Edited by Kaossilator

One of the most responsive support communities I've ever countered- reiterating my appreciation for that. As well a second mea culpa for not being clear about cloud hosted vs self-hosted.

It's starting to sound like there is no migration path for user data from Wolt to Invision Community (cloud).

Edited by Kaossilator

• Solution
3 minutes ago, Kaossilator said:

It's starting to sound like there is no migration path for user data from Wolt to Invision Community (cloud).

We would need to perform that for you, I'm afraid. Happy to move this to a sales ticket if you're interested?

Working on getting support/ticket powers delegated from the person who originally purchased the forums license so I can directly work support cases.  As well we're still deciding our migration timeline for pre-seeding type data movement and then a delta migration later on when we actually cut over from our current forums.  Once I have the ability to open a ticket and we have those decisions made internally I'll open one.  Thank you again, rare to have a question answered within minutes of asking 🙂

Edited by Kaossilator