How to see the Terms & Privacy Policy data accepted by user?

Lindor
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

In the Member page in the ACP, it will show in the activity section.

ACP > Members > Members.  

Click on a member name and in the activity stream on the right should be something like:

image.png.9074dbbb70dad048e8251a331259778d.png

It would show an entry for the privacy policy and the T&Cs.  

If you're wanting to know what the language itself that they agree to is...

YOURDOMAIN.COM/terms
YOURDOMAIN.COM/privacy

These are editable via:

ACP > System > Settings > Terms & Privacy Policy

Hi @Jim M, I've activated the Enable subscriptions and Force subscription purchase when registering. The force subcription or product is different requirement and I dont know if I need booth activated. I only uses subscriptions for now.

Since yesterday when some IPS support team loged by admin cant register any new user because allways have this error "You are not permitted to register a user account with this site."

I've more than 1 hour and not find the settings to solve this problem. Can you take a look and solve?

Thanks a lot.

image.thumb.png.59cdfbd364ec79f21af2192272e378f3.png

I dont understand how works IPS in this way, If I've activated the "Users must agree to Registration Terms & Rules" have or not have the "Force customers to indicate they accept the terms & conditions at checkout" IPS should register the Registration agreements and then Commerce agreements. There are different agreements and not have to be vinculated.

So I think that here are a bug with this problem.

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

What issue are you having when a user tries to register?

Since yesterday when some IPS support team loged by admin cant register any new user because allways have this error "You are not permitted to register a user account with this site."

I've more than 1 hour and not find the settings to solve this problem. Can you take a look and solve?

Thanks a lot.

image.thumb.png.59cdfbd364ec79f21af2192272e378f3.png

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This issue has been resolved in 4.6.12, which has just been release. Please let us know if you still have any issues once you have upgraded to that release.

Thanks Marc, I updated my IPS but not show the historic data for registered users. I will wait for new user registers to see too but I need to can see the historical Terms & Privacy Policy data accepted.