Contents preview in Pages does not work

I am writing in the ACP, it happens with all contents.

Now I tryed to do it from the front-end (I never do this) and discovered that something is not working right... like I am missing the space to write the content or the title.

Capture.thumb.JPG.4fb0564c61c90bcd6471a5c803f11a6e.JPG

If I try to write a content in another Database, everything looks good. Maybe it's something related to my templates?

Testing this myself I can confirm that there is a bug with the editor in the ACP with Pages. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Regarding the screenshot you posted, I would check the fields available to your member group and ensure you have a body available. Of course, if you modified your templates, temporarily changing those to unmodified version too would be advised.

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Testing this myself I can confirm that there is a bug with the editor in the ACP with Pages. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

Woa! So good so far, I'll wait this fix as soon as possible, the Preview feature is so useful.

15 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I would check the fields available

It seems you solved this.

• 4 months later...