"A configuration or server error has occurred"

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I was logged into my ACP earlier and saw a notice that there were issues with my database. After clicking the 'Fix this' button and waiting for a while, my forums stopped loading properly, as you can see here.

When I'm logged in as an admin, I can see the following error on the forums:

INSERT INTO `ibf_core_members_known_ip_addresses` ( `device_key`, `member_id`, `ip_address`, `last_seen` ) VALUES ( '8a02365f7168b890cc2f01d42af112e3', 250, '72.85.27.163', 1644877408 ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `device_key`=VALUES(`device_key`), `member_id`=VALUES(`member_id`), `ip_address`=VALUES(`ip_address`), `last_seen`=VALUES(`last_seen`)
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'bzpower_databasenew.ibf_core_members_known_ip_addresses' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Db/Db.php(938): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*bzpower_datab...', Array)
#1 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Member/Device.php(218): IPS\_Db->insert('core_members_kn...', Array, true)
#2 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Member/Device.php(180): IPS\Member\_Device->logIpAddress('72.85.27.163')
#3 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Session/Front.php(228): IPS\Member\_Device->updateAfterAuthentication(true, NULL, false)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->read('3c0357e968d01c1...')
#5 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Session/Session.php(94): session_start()
#6 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Theme/Theme.php(412): IPS\_Session::i()
#7 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Theme/Theme.php(307): IPS\_Theme::currentThemeId()
#8 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(54): IPS\_Theme::i()
#9 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(866): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseCss()
#10 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseCss()
#11 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#12 /home/bzpower/public_html/board/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#13 {main}

• Solution

Your database is missing the following table and/or that table is corrupt. You will want to reach out to your hosting provider to investigate what happened to the table and try to fix the issue.

Table 'bzpower_databasenew.ibf_core_members_known_ip_addresses' doesn't exist