I can't to change my block position in front-end

Hi, IPS support team

A lot of time I can't change the position in Block Drag Edit Options in the front-end under my Admin account of the forum. 

Sometimes ago I asked about it but could not find an answer 

IPS Team support said this of November 23, 2021 : 

"If you cannot save the position, this likely is also related to mod_security or another security software blocking the request. Your hosting provider would need to review logs for that"

Today, I asked hostinger support about this and they said:

"I have checked the .htaccess file, it looks fine. I can assure you that this is not related to a server-side issue, if there are no external requests, we are not able to block anything else from our side. The CMS PHP based, and should be fully working on our servers. I would suggest double-checking with the CMS developers to clarify what else could be causing the issue, as we are not able to see anything wrong. No error log is being generated from our side, so I would suggest checking the errors generated from the CMS side, also, the developers will for sure be able to see more details"

1. We also (with my hostinger) disable mod_security of the htaccess: but it doesn't work again-again!

2. Avery plagings and additional software I turned it off but it does not work too.

Please, help me with this problem. I can't use my CMS correctly from october to this days

2022-02-05_16-39-32.png

2022-02-05_16-38-17.png

2022-02-05_16-37-31.png

Edited by Neosky

As mentioned on the previous topic you created, this is being blocked by somehting on the server there somewhere. Usually this will be things like mod_security, securi or similar. When it tries to say there is specifically a 403 being thrown by your server (Forbidden). The HTTP 403 Forbidden response status code indicates that the server understands the request but refuses to authorize it.

10 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

As mentioned on the previous topic you created, this is being blocked by somehting on the server there somewhere. Usually this will be things like mod_security, securi or similar. When it tries to say there is specifically a 403 being thrown by your server (Forbidden). The HTTP 403 Forbidden response status code indicates that the server understands the request but refuses to authorize it.

But the security mod was turned off. Hosting support notes that there is no blocking on the server. No processes are blocking traffic. Can you tell me where to find the error logs to tell them about it and what files are being blocked. Which files do I need to fix access to them?

Edited by Neosky