Problem changing color radio button

I tried to use the live editor of the themes present in the admin panel, but I can't select correctly the various checkboxes. As you can see if with the selector I choose the radio button of this page, the colors that are shown to me are not those associated with the button I want to change.
Can someone tell me under which category I find the internal color of the various checkboxes? Currently the background color is set to white, and it's not possible to understand if a checkbox is selected or not.

1776436152_Immagine2022-01-28193242.thumb.png.2ece20ea3e5f920780702e9ee2151c4d.png

Unfortunately, not all areas are directly editable by the Easy Mode editor like you're trying to perform. As well, others may reference off of other colors which you have set. Additionally, I'm afraid, customization of themes is outside our scope of support. I can move this to our community support forum so you can further receive the information you are seeking here in modifying your theme.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:48 PM, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, not all areas are directly editable by the Easy Mode editor like you're trying to perform. As well, others may reference off of other colors which you have set. Additionally, I'm afraid, customization of themes is outside our scope of support. I can move this to our community support forum so you can further receive the information you are seeking here in modifying your theme.

I changed the colors of the default forum theme using the Easy Mode editor. In the defoult theme the colors of the checkboxes are correctly visible, but in my case (as you can see from the screen) not. So that color was surely changed by changing a color in the Easy Mode editor (probably a selection included that selector too).
But I can't figure out how to fix it, since the checkboxes are currently unusable.