Coloured Prefixes?

Go to solution Solved by Runar,

4 minutes ago, tgs-shaun said:

Is this an option I'm just missing? I've seen it on other forums whereby prefixes are different colours, how do I go about doing that?

There is no way in which to do this within the core platform. I believe there are 3rd party items which will achieve similar, so it would be worth taking a look through the marketplace

11 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There is no way in which to do this within the core platform. I believe there are 3rd party items which will achieve similar, so it would be worth taking a look through the marketplace

Why? seems like a basic but useful feature.

@Runar Likely the wrong place but on your plugin I cannot see where to actually use it? I see the admin settings etc, but I cannot see how to use it when creating a new thread etc?

The "forums and permissions" tab from your screenshot is missing. How do I actually allow users to select from a prefix?

51 minutes ago, tgs-shaun said:

The "forums and permissions" tab from your screenshot is missing. How do I actually allow users to select from a prefix?

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like to you? Please post it and any further details in the support topic: