how to edit the update in progress text

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

You wont find them in the language module, as its intended to be used when the language section may well be offline itself. If you wish to change the page used, you can use the UPGRADING_PAGE constant to specify the location of a new file. See the following guide on using constants

The original file is admin/upgrade/upgrading.html if you want it to look similar

On 1/26/2022 at 3:38 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

You wont find them in the language module, as its intended to be used when the language section may well be offline itself. If you wish to change the page used, you can use the UPGRADING_PAGE constant to specify the location of a new file. See the following guide on using constants

The original file is admin/upgrade/upgrading.html if you want it to look similar

Just a quick note: the UPGRADING_PAGE variable is neither included nor explained in that guide link that you shared with me.

You must understand that many of your clients running IPS software are not programmers, so we need full explanations on how to use these things. I am not asking for a coding course. However, if you tell me I can use the UPGRADING_PAGE, you refer to me to a link where it's supposed to be explained but I can't even see the variable there, needless to say, an explanation. It renders these "banal" tasks more complicated than they really are.

I guess other variables won't be there either. You'd save a lot of support time if the guides were updated as suggested by other members (including me) in another topic.

Thanks a lot. 

Edited by OptimusBain