Getting 403 error

1 hour ago, tpasa said:

It's on various pages when people are reloading.

Could you please provide an example? We will require examples here to see what is happening. Essentially, some actions you're performing is either creating an error multiple times and our firewall is blocking you or there is something else going on here that we need to address.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:24 PM, Jim M said:

Could you please provide an example? We will require examples here to see what is happening. Essentially, some actions you're performing is either creating an error multiple times and our firewall is blocking you or there is something else going on here that we need to address.

Mark, I sent the error message in the first post. This happens when just reloading the site. I also had a user say "after the migration it seems like the threshold to send a user to the site busy error message is overly aggressive.  I seem to be getting that message randomly during what appear to be relatively low traffic periods."

I asked him for a screenshot. I will send them as I see them or as people send them to me. I'm pretty surprised to be having issues already on your servers. 

Here's another one..

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner. 
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation. 

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: hLQUGaCBI_V3hZc-QLdj8f-XRHZFNPUYs3RTuMDxCqx1ej3k2rP_Fw==