The subscription button doesn't show

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

That would indicate you already have a subscription. You can only have 1 subscription at a time.

Yes, but that subscription has expired.. and I should be able to change, isn't? Why only "renew"?

Yes, after deleting the subscription from customer view, the "subscribe now" appears... 

Does it mean that I'll have manually deleted expired subscriptions from all members' profile each time it expires or whenever they need to change? 🤯

Considering only 1 subscription at a time is allowed, while active, I should at least be able to see downgrade and upgrade as it is set to upgrade or downgrade to other subscriptions...

5 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

Yes, but that subscription has expired.. and I should be able to change, isn't? Why only "renew"?

Yes, after deleting the subscription from customer view, the "subscribe now" appears... 

Does it mean that I'll have manually deleted expired subscriptions from all members' profile each time it expires or whenever they need to change? 🤯

Considering only 1 subscription at a time is allowed, while active, I should at least be able to see downgrade and upgrade as it is set to upgrade or downgrade to other subscriptions...

I'm afraid, the only options at this time would be to renew the subscription or have the user contact you to fully remove it.