email notification footer

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

So I do receive emails that look like this. Perfect!

image.png.828be08f2df97d71cc2ec2318fc2d454.png

But other users send me images that their email has no footer at all. No unfollow, no notification preferences. How is this possible?

image.png.ff7c0cb1ee19944591d82ecca56440d8.png

No preferences above the forum contact address on the bottom.

The users are calling me out for not being able to adjust settings or unfollow and not sure how to correct this.

Personal message email notifications will include a line asking if you prefer to stop receiving these emails and to adjust your notification preferences. You, of course, would need to allow users to be able to adjust these notifications for it show in ACP -> Members -> Notifications.

That is most definitely not true, no such link in email in my IPB. How do I make it.

image.png.197209c57595c767b7601912b71c7a94.png

image.png.7db5ff472520521688158c17ad69395a.png

What setting do I need to check to enable the link in PM emails?

Normal follow email notifications do include such links at the bottom of the email. I would expect that ALL emails include such a link. On my board absolutely NO links are included on PM email notifications.

4 hours ago, Jim M said:

Have you modified any email templates? If so, please revert them.

Otherwise, please add an example user who is seeing this and please add your admin credentials on file in the Client Area and I can take a look.

No! I did not modified ANY template.

image.png.d34ee35990971db36f94167662c3bb59.png

Calendar link events do NOT contain the link either.

4 hours ago, Jim M said:

[...]

Otherwise, please add an example user who is seeing this and please add your admin credentials on file in the Client Area and I can take a look.

All users I asked. Calendar and PM emails have no link. No template changed by me. I will add credentials to the file and get back to you.

The footer on the private message notifications is as follows, even for this site.

Click here to view our privacy policy	
Invision Community, 901 Jefferson St STE 207, Lynchburg, Virginia, 24504

There is not a link to change subscription settings on the private message template.  

In the emails that trigger from Commerce, it does have a link.

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? Manage Notification Settings. 
Click here to view our privacy policy
>>PHYSICAL ADDRESS HERE<<

• 1 month later...