Can't Save Templates In Custom Database

FZ
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I opened this message in the wrong place. 

Everything is up to date on my IPS including the theme. When I try to edit templates in my custom databases I am getting this error: 

713614587_Screenshot2022-01-02at08_18_24.jpg.270c0d9d426357e8613ff1c973dcdfcf.jpg

It doesn't seem to affect every template, just the one I want to use to display the database record. 

Help! 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

( Your ACP login requires the email address, but we have only the member name on file)

Just now, Daniel F said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

( Your ACP login requires the email address, but we have only the member name on file)

I just updated those details this morning and that shouldn't be the case that you can't login with the username. I am not using the email login method. 

Check again now - I think I may have put the wrong password in, but you definitely don't need an email address. I just logged in with the credentials no problem. 

It really shouldn't take 24 hours for a response to any support request, especially if login details that were uploaded aren't correct. 

If support is taking more than 24 hours to tell you that your login details are still incorrect then I'm afraid the system is broken and needs urgent review. There should be a live chat support if you are going to be charging what you do for support licenses. 

31 minutes ago, FZ said:

It really shouldn't take 24 hours for a response to any support request, especially if login details that were uploaded aren't correct. 

If support is taking more than 24 hours to tell you that your login details are still incorrect then I'm afraid the system is broken and needs urgent review. There should be a live chat support if you are going to be charging what you do for support licenses. 

I fully appreciate what you are saying there, and it does indeed not take that long usually. However, there have been multiple issues here. You first of all added the wrong site as the association here, so we were not trying to log into the correct site. Then the details you entered for the correct set were also incorrect. These items are for yourself to check, rather than ourselves.

Your ticket was ready to be looked at by my colleague some 23 hours ago. We determined it was the wrong site some 22 hours ago, but the details were still incorrect. Had the above been entered correctly, we would have been looking at that straight away. 

Someone will be looking at this as soon as possible

To be honest, I didn't see the option to select which license you are asking for support for when creating this topic. 

Perhaps logic should be to have nothing selected by default for that field and then if it isn't selected provide a message to ask the user to please select which license it applies to, not just have one selected by default. 

I look forward to finally getting to the bottom of this strange problem. 

Edited by FZ