Unanswered request to remove an app before invoice renewal

Hi there,

I received a notification that an invoice would soon be due. Owing to the price increases and the fact that I still hadn't got around after several years to making use of the Forums application on that license, I decided to ask for it to be removed. Not doing a good job of navigating the client area to find a way of relaying that message, I sent it to Sales, since Technical Support wasn't an option, and I didn't consider that a public-facing forum was the appropriate place to quote license numbers. Having not received any acknowledgement, I've simply removed my card details to prevent getting charged for an app I've asked to be removed, with the knock-on effect, that I haven't renewed other licenses either, payment for which would've been made automatically.

Would somebody kindly explain to me how I and other customers are to enter into these conversations, please, if messages to the incorrect team won't be forwarded, acted upon or acknowledged. Are we really supposed to post such requests here, including presenting our license numbers?

When you visit your client area and select your license, if you click on support it says there if you have a non-technical accounts query, you can use the contact form. That said, I am not seeing any tickets under the email associated with your license since last year. Have you perhaps submitted under another email? If so, could you please PM me that email so I can take a look to see what happened there?

That said, if you are having problems with contact at any point, you can always post up here to state you are trying to get in contact on an accounts question and cannot. We can then create a ticket on your behalf.

15 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

When you visit your client area and select your license, if you click on support it says there if you have a non-technical accounts query, you can use the contact form.

Hmm ...  I think that's what I did, Marc: I recognise seeing Sales and Accounts and Billing in the dropdown, and Sales is the one I opted for. I've certainly done it before (in September) for apps on another account using a different email address but can't find any trace of this one in my email, so who knows what I've got wrong here. I'll try it again, this time using Accounts and Billing.

• 4 weeks later...