Please Eliminate "System" in the Online Users by App Widget

sadams101

I've run IPS for probably 15 years or more now, and I still have no idea what this widget is trying to tell me. Below, for example, I have 526 users online, and 71.9% of them are using an app that I don't believe I have...it is an app called "System" 😃 After all these years "System" still makes zero sense to me, and it only obfuscates the ability to see what these 526 users are actually doing on my site (I know for a fact that every single one of them is visiting either my Forums, Pages, or Blogs areas, but can't really see how many are visiting my blogs below, and the percentages are totally off due to the "System" slice of this pie.

If System were eliminated, I might actually be able to know what users are doing on my site, but, unfortunately this widget has never been able to convey this.

image.png.d0143c1871b93c2b2b815c21064522e2.png

Google Analytics.

Google Analytics also told me they are on visiting my forums, pages, and blogs, and no other areas of my site, as there are no other areas for them to visit.

If you subtract 71.9% and redistribute those visitors to one of those other 3 areas, then this pie chart might actually reflect what Google Analytics is telling me.