How can customize the text in Cookies page?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

• Solution

Thank you for your question! Unfortunately, this is not something that is achievable within Invision Community at this time. The cookies page is automatically generated by our internal system information that is based around options selected in the ACP (e.g. if you use Facebook pixel integration, we include that information)

I made a plugin ages ago that allowed this customisation, which I think I posted on a topic here somewhere - I'll dig it out, see if it needs some polish.

EDIT: found it in an old dev instance, and it does need some polish added to convert it to an application (to comply with Marketplace rules) and I'll throw it up there once done.

Edited by Nathan Explosion

BTW the template is just a load of language strings:

• cookies_standard
  • cookies_session_front
  • cookie_member_id
  • cookie_loggedin
  • cookie_login_ley
  • cookie_device_key
  • cookies_about_header
  • cookies_third_party_desc
  • cookies_change_text

Which means that the following isn't true, as you can just edit the language strings in your language.

38 minutes ago, Jim M said:

this is not something that is achievable within Invision Community at this time.

Looking back at the topic where I had the plugin, I put it together because people wanted to add items to a few of those, and change the appearance of the content without editing the template.