How to disable profile photo sync?

INDIG0
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• Solution

There is no way in which to remove this on a blanket thing. This is a user preference in their account settings. If it's the fact its appearing on the streams though, you can stop that happening by editing your Activity Stream Settings. This is in System>Content Discovery>Streams>Settings

36 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

image.png.d53c50ed61a6578e90c3ce1c47329a0a.png

I'll take a look into possibly releasing it on the Marketplace.

My registration / authorization is configured through a variety of services, and not only through one google, so unfortunately this will not solve for me.

In general, of course, it is a pity that there is no such setting in the IPS itself, because there are different communities, some users do not want their personal photo to appear on the forum.

6 minutes ago, INDIG0 said:

My registration / authorization is configured through a variety of services, and not only through one google, so unfortunately this will not solve for me.

In its current state, correct - but as I don't use anything other than Google then I haven't extended it out to other services as I don't need it to.

From what I can see, the following have functionality which pull in the user's photo:

• Oauth1
    • Twitter
  • Oauth2
    • Google
    • Facebook
    • LinkedIn
    • Invision
    • Workpress
    • Custom

Any others that you are using?

Edited by Nathan Explosion