Site Down

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hello.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, we’re aware of an issue on our cloud and are working to correct that right now.

We’ll have the issue fixed as as soon as we are able, and appreciate your patience while this is being handled.

You can monitor the issue on our status page here: https://status.invisioncommunity.com/

We also had no way of submitting a ticket when the outage occurred. There should be an alternative way to create a ticket in cases like this because, at the time, I had no way of knowing if the issue was just related to our site, or to the community itself.

I did find the status.invisioncommunity.com to be helpful but I think we should still have been able to submit a ticket.

Thanks to the support team to getting things back online.

51 minutes ago, Mke Stoltz said:

We also had no way of submitting a ticket when the outage occurred. There should be an alternative way to create a ticket in cases like this because, at the time, I had no way of knowing if the issue was just related to our site, or to the community itself.

I did find the status.invisioncommunity.com to be helpful but I think we should still have been able to submit a ticket.

Thanks to the support team to getting things back online.

Hey there. Sorry for the outage earlier. Hopefully everything is good to go for you now. 

You mentioned not being able to submit a ticket? That's strange, you should be able to. It's located in the Client Area. 😊