Huge Google Ad on Top of every page

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Please ensure that you do not have auto-ads enabled by Google as these would appear where Google deems them as "best" which may be completely different from where you see as "best". You may wish to disable your Google AdSense script entirely. We do not implement any advertisements on Clients sites so this would be something added by you or your team. It is just merely finding what exactly it is. If you would like us to take a look at your installation, please let us know.

• 3 weeks later...

hi Jim first of all thank you for your help… I am not a happy camper I have been trying for days to contact you people even via telephone where is says incoming calls or not except it I have been a long time customer and referred many people to your business. You took money out of my bank account a week early without my permission. With that said I want my database sent to me in full or placed in a place that I can access within the next 48 hours. I will also need all the login information for table name is yourI will also need all the login information for complete access to my database. Thank you very much for all your help and I am just hoping this was a bad mistake because this new site is an absolute mess. as soon as possible. If necessary I will pursue legal action immediately.

I made a mistake above I need all the information for complete access to the database that you have on AWS that belongs to my company. I will also be contacting PayPal and Amazon Web services regarding this issue unless it is resolved within the specified time I requested. I’m not trying to sound crazy or not I just don’t let people with me.

Lindsay I need for you to call me as soon as you can otherwise I have seven more accounts that I will be pulling from envision power services they are clients of ours . Like I told Jim earlier I have been a customer for a very long time and this has me Furious.  thank you for your time and please understand it whatever you guys did it has website it is a disaster right now

I would recommend editing your posts above to remove your phone number for privacy sake. Instead I would make sure your contact info (email and phone) are updated in the client area. 

Also FYI… there is an announcement posted that IPS offices are closed from the 24th-27th. The announcement says to use the Client Area with the word “Urgent” in the subject line for urgent issues. 

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the transaction process. Please be advised I have replied to your ticket that came in yesterday. (Please create all tickets via the Client Area as direct mailing will reject them.) As mentioned in our policies, if you leave a card on file, we do attempt to take payment 7-10 days prior to your expiration. This way, if the automatic payment method fails, you have ample time to correct it before your community goes offline. If you do not wish for this to happen, you would need to remove the card on file and make manual payments.

I have responded with further details addressing your other comments but as we are currently out of the office, please be advised, responses may take longer than usual.

On 12/26/2021 at 1:46 PM, FMTRoss said:

I made a mistake above I need all the information for complete access to the database that you have on AWS that belongs to my company. I will also be contacting PayPal and Amazon Web services regarding this issue unless it is resolved within the specified time I requested. I’m not trying to sound crazy or not I just don’t let people with me.

Lindsay I need for you to call me as soon as you can otherwise I have seven more accounts that I will be pulling from envision power services they are clients of ours . Like I told Jim earlier I have been a customer for a very long time and this has me Furious.  thank you for your time and please understand it whatever you guys did it has website it is a disaster right now

Hey there. Just wanted to check in with you and see if you are having a better experience since your last post. 😊 We're here to help!