Translation of posts like on Facebook

SeNioR-

6 hours ago, Charles said:

We have considered looking into this but since all browsers today have built in translation tools, we didn’t see the need. 

Recommend, the translation from browser is for better user engage for each browser. 

If ips add it, the improvement and experience plus will be created for ips website members or ips community. 

Another reason is, if the user navigate ips website using pwa, the browser translation is totally hidden. 

Another reason more, browser translation if for all browser content, but in our case, the translation is for specific post content. User don't want to translate all browser, the interes is instant translate of that content is they reading. 

21 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

It will be released? 

I would like ask for ability to leave a translate version improved. 

Example, a post in English:

- Click on Translate, 

- Show Chinese, Spanish, Spanish Improved. 

Spanish Improved means that version has been reviewed or modified. That is in case after I get the Spanish version translated, but it contains errors and I have it corrected. So member will can see a translate version with more guarantee gived by admin or the post author. 

That mean in the post translated form needs a editable and saved new name feature. 

1 minute ago, kmk said:

It will be released? 

Probably, yep.

2 minutes ago, kmk said:

I would like ask for ability to leave a translate version improved. 

Example, a post in English:

- Click on Translate, 

- Show Chinese, Spanish, Spanish Improved. 

Spanish Improved means that version has been reviewed or modified. That is in case after I get the Spanish version translated, but it contains errors and I have it corrected. So member will can see a translate version with more guarantee gived by admin or the post author. 

That mean in the post translated form needs a editable and saved new name feature. 

I am not doing anything to assist with the above for you if I do release this - the translations are NOT being stored on your site. Feel free to edit the original content yourself.

6 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Probably, yep.

I am not doing anything to assist with the above for you if I do release this - the translations are NOT being stored on your site. Feel free to edit the original content yourself.

Could you add it into Pages and Clubs pages too? If it are too much, at least clubs pages 

• 5 weeks later...