Certain Things Open Website in Another Window

Go to solution Solved by ECLIP3S,

So I have this issue on my website where for some reason when I use certain actions it opens my website almost in like a mini window(you can see in the video) that will not close and doesn't actually work. For example when I try to move this database post to another category it wont let me. Another example is when I use the code feature in a comment, it does the same thing.

I would suggest disabling your third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme first of all. If that does not resolve the issue, please check to see if you have mod_security enabled and disable it. If all else is not helping, please remove any custom URL rewrites or redirects.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:17 AM, Jim M said:

I would suggest disabling your third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme first of all. If that does not resolve the issue, please check to see if you have mod_security enabled and disable it. If all else is not helping, please remove any custom URL rewrites or redirects.

So I think the issue is my ssl is for some reason doing it, and how do I disable mod_security?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...