Difference Desktop vs mobile menu

Lindor
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi,

I've some differencies in my desktop menu vs mobile menu. The firstdropdown item hasn't any item inside, in desktop is showed ok, but in mobile version show the 2 subcategories inside the second dropdown menu. Copy this 2 menu itms at the first category. There is an issue? Thanks.

image.png.744df8be213dd2afcd1fd82652e989b4.png

IMG_0079.thumb.PNG.8047b83bd581e8a15889bcf603122c1f.PNG

45 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry, its not clear which menu items you are rererring to here, and what you have already clicked on in the mobile menu. Please could you clarify? Also, aere you ensuring you are logged in as the same user when testing each?

Yes Marc, I'm logged with same user in 2 devices.

The menu "test" only have 2 drop-down submenus "Guia" & "Soporte". In desktop is showed correctly but in mobile show under "test menu" the 2 pages under the "soporte submenu".

This 2 pages in pink rectagle not should be showed in mobile version because those are 2 pages inside "soporte submenu".

image.png.ee8d509313e66a03747f0e522774e7e2.png

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Doesn't look like your Menu Manager changes in the ACP were published. After doing so, these items have disappeared.

Only are visible for admin users. This "test" menu is for test in a new menu items. I've the same and original problem with "Signals" menu.

10 minutes ago, Optimvs said:

Only are visible for admin users. This "test" menu is for test in a new menu items. I've the same and original problem with "Signals" menu.

Regardless who it is available for, you will need to click the "Publish" button to see the changes reflected from the ACP Menu Manager on the front-end.

15 hours ago, Optimvs said:

Sorry @Marc Stridgen, Whould you say that is normal to show different items in the same menu for mobile/desktop version? I think that not should be.

If that is the case, you need to clarify more, as what had been described there isn't a difference. What are you seeing on the desktop menu, that you are not seeing on the mobile menu? What item names specifically

• 1 month later...