EX0 Error on account creation

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

Hello,

I am having a problem with users being unable to create accounts. They get an error ex0. When I look at the system log, I get this log message:  (I am Self Hosted and have applied the latest update)

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(), 2 passed in /var/www/html/forums/init.php(902) : eval()'d code on line 69 and exactly 4 expected (0)
#0 /var/www/html/forums/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(69): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/forums/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(242): IPS\core\modules\front\system\form_hook_formRegisterController::_createMember(Array, Array, NULL, Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /var/www/html/forums/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(105): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->_registrationForm(NULL)
#3 /var/www/html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#4 /var/www/html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

I haven't had problems with IPBoard before, so I am unsure what troubleshooting steps to take.

Thanks for any help you can offer.