Legacy Downloads

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

• Solution

Sorry, we do not offer downloads for version 3 as it has no longer been supported for some time now. Additionally, we only provide downloads for the latest release and that is it. We do not offer downloads for any other release. The latest release is the most stable and secure so we do not offer or recommend running any other version.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Sorry, we do not offer downloads for version 3 as it has no longer been supported for some time now. Additionally, we only provide downloads for the latest release and that is it. We do not offer downloads for any other release. The latest release is the most stable and secure so we do not offer or recommend running any other version.

so since I purchase a lifetime license at that time, it only applies to owning an older version that is no longer supported? No offense, but that doesnt seem to be a lifetime license if I have no access to it. I do understand not offering it for download since all the security holes it may have tho.

9 hours ago, Jai Haze said:

so since I purchase a lifetime license at that time, it only applies to owning an older version that is no longer supported? No offense, but that doesnt seem to be a lifetime license if I have no access to it. I do understand not offering it for download since all the security holes it may have tho.

Of course you can use that product if you still have it at any time, but we are simply unable to offer downloads of a product in which has not been developed in over a decade on the site, unfortunately. There is nothing stopping you using anything you already have there.