When arrive more events for zapier connection?

Lindor

Since february'17 we haven't any update for zapier connection app, we have the basic events to connect with zapier. In this post many people said about to include more events to make more usefull this tool but not arrive any update.

When will arrive the full function to zapier app?

11 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

"when it's ready".

When it's ready:)
or
Soon™ ( Sorry for not being more specific )

Unfortunatly it was delayed because we've prioritised the task to make it available for self hosted clients, before we ship any new Zapier features.
That said, we've enhanced some existing REST API endpoints and have added few new webhooks for the next release of the suite, which are required for our new Zapier triggers and actions, which are coming along other many under the hood improvements.

I really can't wait to share all the new stuff with you!

15 hours ago, Daniel F said:

When it's ready:)
or
Soon™ ( Sorry for not being more specific )

Unfortunatly it was delayed because we've prioritised the task to make it available for self hosted clients, before we ship any new Zapier features.
That said, we've enhanced some existing REST API endpoints and have added few new webhooks for the next release of the suite, which are required for our new Zapier triggers and actions, which are coming along other many under the hood improvements.

I really can't wait to share all the new stuff with you!

So really your bussiness priority change like a wheather... IPS support recomend me to change my self hosted license to cloud service because zapier only was available in cloud service, I have the cloud license since february 2021, ten months paying cloud service.

And now the priority is add zapier to self hosted clients? Are you kidding me?

I dont understand whats happend, but I need a more extensive explanation about this, and how are you going to compensate for these course changes?