Problem With Marketplace

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

Greetings,

When I try to connect to the app store (Marketplace) I get an error message, I went to the support page on the home page of the control panel on my site, to check the integrity of the site files, and everything is fine
Why do I get an error message that I can not connect to the service, I can not install plugins through the store

error Massage:

There was an error authenticating with the Marketplace. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance.

Our Marketplace server received an unexpected response from your community. Please ensure your community is up to date and web accessible (localhost installations are not supported) and contact technical support if the issue persists. (server_error)

image.thumb.png.818f68eebd9875d9d37b6e751a73a6d7.png

I try Everything to Connect Marketplace but every time give this error.

please what i can to fix it?

• Solution

Hi,

It looks like you have some kind of JavaScript check block that is interrupting the request we're sending to your server.

<html>
   <body>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("f4efef7009be6640b5d6326169d5a9d5");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="https://<url>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=marketplace&i=1";</script>
      <noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript>
   </body>
</html>

You will need to make sure that 'https://<url>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=marketplace' is accessible.

hi

16 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Hi,

It looks like you have some kind of JavaScript check block that is interrupting the request we're sending to your server.

<html>
   <body>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("f4efef7009be6640b5d6326169d5a9d5");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="https://<url>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=marketplace&i=1";</script>
      <noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript>
   </body>
</html>

You will need to make sure that 'https://<url>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=marketplace' is accessible.

i don't understand 

want i need to do?

i check my browser javascript is allow... 

37 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

This is something on your server blocking the request that our server is sending to your community. If you're not sure what it is, I would recommend asking your server administrator or web host about it.

my host say support javascript

image.thumb.png.3a9ae70c8c22c47db4f68290b969132f.png